What's being said . . .
"I am finding that the AXiS is leading me in new directions when I am using it to write music.
Beyond that I am always attracted to the new and innovative and the AXiS is about as fresh as it can get."
songwriter & guitarist, Blondie
- Adrian Johnston, Composer for Film /TV - including (Film) Brideshead Revisited, Becoming Jane, Kinky Boots, Jude; (TV) Red Riding 1974, Zen, Shooting The Past. BAFTA and Emmy winner.
- Alan Park, session keyboard player, Cliff Richard.
- Brian May, songwriter, guitarist, Queen.
- Colin Angus, vocals, composition, The Shamen.
- Darren Price, Underworld.
- Dino Soldo, instrumentalist, Lionel Richie, Elton John, Cyndi Lauper, Beyonce, Leonard Cohen.
- Guy Fletcher, keyboard player & sound effects, Dire Straits.
- John Mizarolli, musician & top guitar teacher, pupils include guitarists with Mick Jagger, George Michael, Iron Maiden, Billy Ocean, Gary Moore Band, Sinead O'Connor, Cher, etc..
- Kevin Lamb, Composer, sound designer with Native Instruments, Arturia, Moog, and the Neptunes.
- Luis Resto, producer and keyboardist, Eminem, 50 Cent, et. al..
- Martin Gretschmann, The Notwist.
- Mike Bradford, producer, Deep Purple, Kid Rock, Anita Baker, Madonna.
- Rob Simon, composer, Ramin Djawadi @ Remote Control.
- Roger O'Donnell, songwriter, keyboard player - Thompson Twins, Psychedelic Furs and The Cure.
- Serj Tankian, singer, songwriter and multi instrumentalist.
- Warren Cuccurullo, songwriter, Duran Duran.
See also "Video Talk"