What's being said . . .
"The Axis controller is a show piece in my recording studio. Every time a great musician comes in, I immediately show them that. As a songwriter, any trick to make me write in a different way than before is a bonus. The Axis controller makes me play and write differently than I would on a normal keyboard due to the design of its keys. It's also cool to have multiple keys for the same note (in the same octave) to jam off of. Also, I've always played instruments not only by sound but by vision drawing interesting figures with my fingers on fretboards or keys. The controller is perfect for that type of playing."
singer, songwriter and multi instrumentalist
- John Mizarolli, musician & top guitar teacher, pupils include guitarists with Mick Jagger, George Michael, Iron Maiden, Billy Ocean, Gary Moore Band, Sinead O'Connor, Cher, etc..
- Adrian Johnston, Composer for Film /TV - including (Film) Brideshead Revisited, Becoming Jane, Kinky Boots, Jude; (TV) Red Riding 1974, Zen, Shooting The Past. BAFTA and Emmy winner.
- Alan Park, session keyboard player, Cliff Richard.
- Brian May, songwriter, guitarist, Queen.
- Chris Stein, songwriter & guitarist, Blondie.
- Colin Angus, vocals, composition, The Shamen.
- Darren Price, Underworld.
- Dino Soldo, instrumentalist, Lionel Richie, Elton John, Cyndi Lauper, Beyonce, Leonard Cohen.
- Guy Fletcher, keyboard player & sound effects, Dire Straits.
- Kevin Lamb, composer, sound designer with Native Instruments, Arturia, Moog, and the Neptunes.
- Luis Resto, producer and keyboardist, Eminem, 50 Cent, et. al..
- Martin Gretschmann, The Notwist.
- Mike Bradford, producer, Deep Purple, Kid Rock, Anita Baker, Madonna.
- Rob Simon, composer, Ramin Djawadi @ Remote Control.
- Roger O'Donnell, songwriter, keyboard player - Thompson Twins, Psychedelic Furs and The Cure.
- Warren Cuccurullo, songwriter, Duran Duran.
See also "Video Talk"