- The first music created on an Harmonic Table key surface and published was done on a proto-type built by Nik Love. It was "Conquistador", written by Colin Angus. (available @ iTunes)
- The AXiS-64 was first used live by Dino Soldo on world tour with Lionel Richie 2007.
- On an Harmonic Table you could play Für Elise with one hand. See It.
- The reacTogon performance arpeggiator is based on the Harmonic Table
- Here's a short list of other works made with the Harmonic Table.
- The Harmonic Table can be used to make stringed instruments like this bass guitar.
Special thanks to...
- Peter Davies for inventing the Harmonic Table and pioneering learning the instrument.
Peter builds guitars and custom sonomes.
- Nik Love for his prototype and Stephen Simpson of Alba who was a major contributor to that.
- Minima Design for their design and prototyping work.
- Kevin Lamb for his help and advice, especially with improving the AXiS firmware.
- Artist Relations for help with our marketing and sensible artist liason.
- Luther Davies for his artwork including web design and graphics.